1. Tickets will not be issued. Riders will be allowed entry based on payment following receipt of signed waiver on first visit, spectators will be allowed entry based on signing of waiver. You must comply with the Terms and Conditions appearing on the waiver form signed by you or on your behalf.
2. You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regulating entry including the Rules of the Park.
3. You must comply with all directions of all SKATE ALL DAY staff, police, security personnel and officials.
4. No unsealed drink containers to be taken into the Skate Park area.
5. No alcohol may be taken into SKATE ALL DAY .
6. No glass receptacles are permitted in SKATE ALL DAY .
7. No gang colours, patches or other items that signify gang membership.
8. No illegal substances may be brought into SKATE ALL DAY .
9. No weapons of any nature may be brought into SKATE ALL DAY.
10. No animals may be brought into SKATE ALL DAY.
11. No platforms or anything that can be used to erect platforms are permitted into SKATE ALL DAY. Nothing that will obstruct the view of patrons is allowed to be constructed. Skate All Day Skateparks Pty Ltd reserves the right to determine what is unacceptable in its sole discretion.
12. No vehicular access to SKATE ALL DAY is permitted unless you have been provided with a vehicular pass by the event organiser.
13. Failure to comply with these Conditions may result in removal from SKATE ALL DAY . SkateAll Day Skateparks Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove you from SKATE ALL DAY for any conduct it, in its opinion, considers unsatisfactory.
14. You agree to release and indemnify the operator or any event organiser against any loss, damage, claim or demand (whether personal injury, death or property damage) suffered by you, the operator or any event organiser (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees) or any third party which occurs as a result (directly or indirectly) of your acts or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise) or your non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
15. It is a condition of your entry into SKATE ALL DAY that you release and indemnify any event organiser (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees), and The Shed from any loss, damage, claim or demand arising as a consequence of your attendance at SKATE ALL DAY .
16. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from SKATE ALL DAY safely and exercising all due care. Skate All Day Skateparks Pty Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from SKATE ALL DAY or from the parking of vehicles at SKATE ALL DAY .